Work At Home Space

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum is no longer accepting new members

Scam Alert: Bubblews Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Space Forum Index -> Work At Home Scams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Scam Alert: Bubblews Update Reply with quote

I recently wrote a Bubblews Review: Why I Don't Recommend Writing For Bubblews

I just wanted update my current situation.

In early October, I redeemed for my 5th payout. I've never received my 4th payout after numerous emails. I did receive a canned reply in early August that they would look into my account and to be patient. I've never heard from them again... Not until October 16th where I surprisingly found a cleared e-check in PayPal for my 5th redeem.

Since redeeming in late May and not getting my money, I became inactive. I was making residual income which is how I was able to redeem in October. Since my most recent redeem and as you can see, you can earn doing absolutely nothing. I had close to $5 in my account. Yesterday I logged in to find my balance was $2.56. One of my articles was deleted. Why was it deleted? I don't know exactly, but I read on another forum someone said if advertisers aren't getting ad clicks from your article, they are deleted. To be honest, I wouldn't click on any ads let alone promote skanky looking chicks with captions such as, "Wanna Get Russian Girlfriend?" Like, are you for real??

If that's the reason, then thousands of articles will be deleted.

As I stated before, staff and owners of Bubblews lack horrendously in open communication. I didn't get any warnings whatsoever. I don't even know which article was deleted.

I have since removed all of my articles.

There are people who are getting paid, but there are also many who followed the rules and are not getting paid or are missing payments. With that said...

I'm still putting the stamp on it... Scam Alert: Bubblews
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Space Forum Index -> Work At Home Scams All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: