Work At Home Space

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum is no longer accepting new members

Safari 4 on Windows PC?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Space Forum Index -> Computer Tech
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Safari 4 on Windows PC? Reply with quote

It was "accidentally" downloaded when I was setting up iTunes, but I was fiddling with it today and it is faster than Firefox. I noticed on some sites that loaded slow on Firefox was actually loading faster in Safari.

Anyone using Safari 4 for Windows PC? How do you like it?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used it a few times but it crashed on me a few times to so kind of on the fence about it.

Ride on! If you finish the bike, you've done something wrong
Weather forecasts can be broken down into 2 categories: good biking weather, bad biking weather.

....A simple I love you means more than money....
~ by Frank Sinatra ~

"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."

By Doug Larson
Admin
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't used it a lot because it's something to get use to and I don't really have that much time to play with it and customize it. Plus, my bookmarks aren't there.

I can imagine the speed it has if it was on a Mac. Nice. Maybe I should think about saving up for a Mac.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin wrote:
I haven't used it a lot because it's something to get use to and I don't really have that much time to play with it and customize it. Plus, my bookmarks aren't there.

I can imagine the speed it has if it was on a Mac. Nice. Maybe I should think about saving up for a Mac.

I know you can import your bookmarks from IE or from FF just don't recall how though I think it crashed my comp part at the time was screwed up anyway but I will give them it is very fast when it works right.

Ride on! If you finish the bike, you've done something wrong
Weather forecasts can be broken down into 2 categories: good biking weather, bad biking weather.

....A simple I love you means more than money....
~ by Frank Sinatra ~

"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."

By Doug Larson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Space Forum Index -> Computer Tech All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: