7 Work At Home When You Want Jobs
These days having more than one golden egg in your basket is a very good thing especially when you work from home. It doesn't always seem so easy to find a work at home job and if you add your lack of experience or if set schedules are problematic then yes, it's true. It's not simple, but there is a solution.
Many of us choose to work at home for various reasons and one of those reasons is flexibility. Here are 7 work at home jobs that are completely flexible and you can work when it's convenient for you.
1. Amazon Mechanical Turk - MTurk.com pays you to work by completing various tasks or HITs. HITs stands for Human Intelligence Tasks. You can pick and choose and each HIT pays anywhere between $0.01 to $10.00 or more. I have found simple data entry and transcription work. Even though the tasks don't pay very much, if you're efficient and quick you can earn a decent amount. US workers are paid directly to their bank accounts and anyone living outside the US can be paid via an Amazon gift card.
2. Data Entry - Virtual Bee formerly KeyForCash.com. You have to test in the very high 90's before you're invited to work for them and even then there's a waiting period. Some people have said emailing and letting them know your score helps, but it's not guaranteed. You can improve your score by retesting in a 24 hour period.
3. Internet Search/Research Guides - Are human search engines. You simply answer questions and get paid. Here are several you can look into: JustAnswer.com, Texperts.com, Issuebits.com and Kgb.com.
4. Phone Jobs - When you work for Public Opinion Research.net, you are conducting polls usually of a political nature.
5. Google Quality Raters - These are temporary part-time jobs to help with search quality evaluation. You must work a minimum of 10 hours/week and it's available only to US and Canada residents.
6. TicketPuller.com - When you work for TicketPuller.com you are helping clients buy tickets for various events.
7. Transcription - QuickTate.com/iDictate.com. You transcribe short personal notes and voice messages
As you can see, these work at home jobs offer a lot of flexibilty. All of the listed jobs can be done anytime. You can work with any of these jobs in combination with your current full-time or part-time job/s and earn a supplemental income, pool these resources together to earn a full-time income or just work when you need some extra cash.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR