7 Reasons To Quit Your Work At Home JobYou may not be thinking about this now, but there will come a time when you're ready to quit your work at home job for whatever reasons. Most times you won't have to question yourself or seek help in making your decision.
You will know when it's the right time to quit your job. Remember, you have options to make changes in your job situation. You're never stuck. When you close one door, another door always opens.
Here are seven reasons you should quit your work at home job without thinking twice.
1. Company is having problems with losing clients, obtaining clients or they are filing for bankruptcy. Rumours are just that, but sometimes there are truths behind the rumours. Another sign the company may be on the downfall if they are not paying out on time or as promised.
2. A good enough reason to quit your job is if you hate your boss or the person you directly report to. Let's face it, you're lucky to not have to meet face-to-face because you work at home, but if corresponding via email, instant messenger or skype stresses you out because they aren't pleasant to deal with then it's time to move on.
3. If the company decreases your hourly wage or salary and it's not meeting your financial goals per month then it's not justifiable to stay in the job. Even if you enjoy working for the company and everyone is great to work with, you have to think of you and your family's financial situation. Your effort and time is valuable and you should be compensated. Plus, when you're qualified and you're not being paid accordingly that's just not right. Don’t underestimate your worth
4. When the company starts handling or doing things unethically, it's time to move on. By staying on the job it means you condone what's happening. It just doesn't reflect well on you.
5. If you hate your job, then quit. There's no rationalizing it. Money pays the bills, yes, but if you're stressed out, over-worked, depressed and irritable to your family everyone is going to be miserable.
6. An unrewarding job is a boring job. It's time to leave and find something challenging, rewarding and exciting.
7. The last reason to quit your work at home job is it's causing you too much physical and mental stress. There's no reason to put yourself through that agony and it's not worth the health problems you have to deal with.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR